What Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
Our Alpharetta Personal injury lawyers are advocates for clients’ interests and rights, inside and outside of court. From initial consultations to settlement negotiations or trials, our dedicated team works to get the maximum possible compensation for the people we serve.
Here is what this looks like:
- Case evaluations: We discuss the case’s details, examine the evidence, and determine the claim’s viability. Then, we offer our recommendation for how a client ought to move forward.
- Legal advice and guidance: Our counsel does not end at the case evaluation. We guide our clients through every legal process, explaining their rights and options at each step.
- Investigation: Our lawyers conduct thorough investigations to gather supporting evidence. This can involve analyzing accident reports, interviewing witnesses, obtaining medical records, or consulting experts to establish liability and damage.
- Negotiations: We negotiate with insurance companies and opposing parties to seek fair compensation.
- Trial representation: When we cannot negotiate a settlement, we are unafraid to go to trial. In court, we present compelling arguments, examine witnesses, cross-examine opposing parties, and work diligently to secure favorable outcomes for our clients.
Call (404) 689-2734 or connect with us online. Our staff can support English and Spanish-speaking clients.